FlexiFlume is a lightweight culvert flume manufactured from a reinforced PE material providing a lightweight yet robust culvert flume to divert and shift water away from areas susceptible to erosion and scour.
FlexiFlume controls the removal of water from culverts, sediment pond outflows, stream diversions and many other applications around a site, preventing erosion and scour.
FlexiFlume is an innovative and cost-effective product available with fixing loops on either one side or both. This allows secure placement of the flume by using Steel Y Posts, preventing movement in the wind.
Stainless steel straps in each size are available to clamp the FlexiFlume on to the pipes.
Benefits & Features
- Constructed from PVC fabric
- Preserves embankments by directing discharge from culverts to the desired outlet
- Fits 150 – 750mm concrete, plastic or steel pipe
- Customised sizes available
- Double or single loop options
- Reinforced top edge to reduce fatigue damage to the flume from the culvert edge
- Available with a unique anti-seal plastic core to prevent adhesion of the two surfaces during dry weather
- Stainless steel straps also available