- ProductsFeatured ProductsGeotextilesGeogridsStormwaterReinforced Soil SystemsBlock Retaining SystemsGravity WallsGabionsSediment Retention PondsSite SuppliesSilt ControlDewatering & DrainageTurf MattingEarth AnchoringCulvert FlumesDrainage CompositesErosion Control MattingPermeable PavingImpermeable LinersPavement SurfaceGeocellsShear Lock®Concrete MattressesRock Bags
- Contact Us
StrataGrid® is a high-performance polyester soil reinforcement grid.
This geogrid is manufactured from polyester yarns that have a high molecular weight and excellent tensile strength. These yarns are then knitted into a dimensionally stable network of apertures to form the geometric grid shape which offers tensile reinforcement to the soil.
StrataGrid is coated with a black bituminous saturation coating to provide further chemical and mechanical benefits that enhance its durability in harsh environments.
High strength polyester geogrids are ideally suited to retaining walls, steepened slopes, and embankments subjected to long term creep loads. PET has superior long-term creep resistance compared with an HDPE or polypropylene polymer.
StrataGrid is very easy to install and available in wide rolls minimising wastage and labour during installation.
Cirtex® can offer documentation for connection capacity between StrataGrid and a range of segmental block systems available within Australia and New Zealand.
StrataGrid® is a registered Trademark of Glen Raven, Inc. Registered in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions
A uniaxial high-strength polyester geogrid.
Reinforcing slopes, walls and embankments.
- 3.8m wide rolls – no memory so they won’t roll up.
- The High-Strength Polyester StrataGrid has superior creep resistance.
- Cirtex can efficiently integrate it with MSE wall designs.
- We can provide many successful case studies.
52kN/m up to 400kN/m.
StrataGrid is a PET grid designed for walls slopes and embankments whereas DuraGrid is a PP grid designed for pavements and foundations. The two products are designed for very distinct and different purposes therefore in most applications, they cannot be switched or substituted.
StrataGrid is made from polyester which has excellent resistance to UV light and it is also coated providing further protection from environmental effects. However, all polymeric products which are required to provide 100-year design life should be protected from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Benefits & Features
56965 SGU40 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
60138 SGU60 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
60219 SGU80 0.6m x 200m (120m2)
60139 SGU80 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
60140 SGU100 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
60217 SGU120 0.6m x 200m (120m2)
56969 SGU120 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
60218 SGU150 0.6m x 200m (120m2)
60142 SGU150 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
60143 SGU180 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
56972 SGU210 5.7m x 100m (570m2)
56974 SGU300 3.8m x 100m (380m2)
56975 SGU400 3.8m x 100m (380m2)